KRITIKE is interested in publishing articles across the whole range of philosophical topics, but with special emphasis on Continental Philosophy, Analytic Philosophy, and East-West Comparative Philosophy. Publishing in the journal is not limited to academic philosophers and philosophy majors; we do encourage contributions from disciplines other than philosophy (political science, literature, cultural studies, sociology, communication, history, linguistics, law, economics, natural science, etc.) provided that the paper has a strong philosophical bent.
KRITIKE accepts creative works with strong philosophical content, such as, philosophical fictions, poems, etc.
KRITIKE is also accepting book reviews of philosophical titles published within the last three years (2000 words maximum).
1. Submissions may be in either English or Filipino with good punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Submissions under 8000 words are favored. Provide a 200 word abstract and at least four key words.
2. KRITIKE is a refereed journal, so make sure that your text is prepared for blind review, meaning your name and institutional affiliation should not appear in the body of your paper.
3. We recommend that, at the first instance, you use our prescribed citation style. You may also use the Chicago style which resembles our own.
4. Submit your text in 2.0 line spacing with 12 points font size. Quotations exceeding four lines should be indented and single-spaced.
5. Save your paper as either a Rich Text Format file (*.rtf) or a Microsoft Word document (*.doc or *.docx).
6. We recommend that you submit your paper by filling in the submission tool at the right column for a more systematic and efficient submission process.
7. We accept submissions all year round. The author will be notified in due course via email whether his/her submission is accepted or rejected. Please note, however, that due to the number of submissions we receive, all papers are considered for both the June and December issues. If we could not include an "accepted" paper in a particular issue, it is then carried over the next issue; the author will be informed accordingly.
8. By sending us your submission, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions: a) You confirm that you are sending your own original work and you have not plagiarized any other work; b) You agree to observe the copyright conditions stipulated in the Copyrights page of the journal if your submission is published by KRITIKE.
~ USE THE TOOL BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER ~
(The * refers to a mandatory field)